Wouldn’t you love to know how to truly live fully from your heart? Not just for yourself, but for your loved ones and all the others who are impacted by you? My friend Christian Pankhurst says, “There’s no point in living if you can’t feel alive.” How much of your life are you not letting in, and how much of your talents and resources are you holding back? What if the world you perceive is just 2% of what could be available to you? What if you are only letting in 2% of the color, 2% of the richness, 2% of the love, 2% of the beauty? And… what if you had no idea it was only 2%? Wouldn’t you want to know how to access the other 98%?
Until midnight tomorrow, Juicy Joy Online is available in a package with Accelerated Awakening! If you are truly ready to rise above your limitations and take your life to a new level, you do not want to miss the chance to consider this opportunity to step into your biggest, best YOU! Right now, until midnight on Wednesday, March 16th, Christian Pankhurst’s Accelerated Awakening will include access to Juicy Joy Online!
ACCELERATED AWAKENING is the most comprehensive, effective program available for breaking through the barriers that hold you back from living the life you know you were meant to live. I have done this entire training (along with every other top course!) and it is so far above anything I’ve ever done. The link below will take you to Christian’s video, and at the end he will tell you about an opportunity to enroll in this super-elite program. If you decide his offer is right for you, you will be given access, at no additional cost, to an entire 7-week JUICY JOY ONLINE course ($197 value) to use whenever you are ready. (Just enroll with the code: JUICY JOY.)
JUICY JOY ONLINE, based on my upcoming Hay House book, Juicy Joy – 7 Simple Steps to Your Glorious, Gutsy Self, teaches you to embrace your own delicious self with such radical authenticity it shifts every aspect of your life in profound ways. On the weekly live webinars you’ll have the chance to interact with top self-dev luminaries like Robert Holden, Marci Shimoff, Arielle Ford, Colette Baron-Reid, Eldon Taylor, Rachael Jayne Groover, Tej Steiner, and popular Hay House authors like Dan Caro, Denise Linn and Peggy Rometo. They’re all ready to share their best insights, strategies and action-steps with you so that you can become the authentic, self-loving, powerfully passionate YOU that is waiting to emerge!
Click here for Christian’s video, and the opportunity to enroll.
Click here for a 2-minute video about Juicy Joy Online.
Click here to listen to an interview with Lisa and Christian.